Why Partner with AID?
- We manage and monitor our projects: We manage and monitor our projects stringently to ensure efficient utilization of funds. Projects are also regularly assessed by professionals to measure progress against plans. Meetings with project staff, parents, children and community groups help us gauge progress.
- Give your brand visibility.
- Partnering with us. Be a part of our endeavor to make lasting change.
- Enhance your brand image and be known as a socially conscious organization
- Give employees the chance to make a difference.
Adopt a project
- AID acts as a link between you and your selected project. We are responsible for monitoring its working through our Development Support Unit.
- When you adopt a project, you can choose to support an entire project or just a part of it.
For more information on partnering with AID or to meet an AID representative, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
As a corporate, you can use your marketing channels for innovative ways to support AIDs efforts. You can focus on what you do best – marketing, and you help AID in the process. We call this ’cause-related marketing.’
As a corporate house, you can give the individuals in your organization the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of underprivileged children. This encourages participation and enhances corporate morale too.
AID’s ‘payroll giving’ is a simple and effective option. The company’s employees contribute by sanctioning an automatic deduction from their monthly salaries towards AID. This eliminates paperwork and makes the donation process easy and hassle-free. Of course, to put this option into effect would require the consent and participation of both, the management and employees.
Over the years AID has initiated, launched and organised events to amplify the voice of children. Events form an integral part of AID as it enables us to create awareness on the situation of education of Indian children and simultaneously raise crucial resources.
Our campaigns have always involved the public, our citizens. Your support is crucial to bring about social change in the lives of children and their communities. By sponsoring an AID event, you not only ensure that your brand or organization reaches out to a wide range of people, but also partner AID in raising the necessary funds.